The W1710 Wide Belt Sander has a numeric control pad and digital readout that provide the ultimate in precision.
- Quick-change belt system with automatic belt tensioning
- Air-controlled automatic belt tracking system
- Motorized table elevation control
- Adjustable air-controlled belt oscillation system
- Load meter.
- Certified to CSA and UL standards.
- Sanding motor: 10 HP, 220V, single-phase, 1725 RPM, 50A
- Feed motor: 1 HP, 220V, single-phase, 1725 RPM, 7A
- Elevation motor: 1/3 HP, 220V, single-phase, 1725 RPM, 3A
- Drum speed: 3550 FPM
- Drum diameter: 8″
- Feed rate: variable, 15–49 FPM
- Max. stock width: 24″
- Max. stock thickness: 6″
- Min. stock thickness: 1/8″
- Required air pressure: 75 PSI @ 7 CFM
- Sanding belt size: 25″ x 60″
- Dust port: (2) 4″
- Emergency stop bar with brake
- Manual and motorized table elevation control
- Sanding load meter
- Digital readout and controls
- Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Footprint: 39-1/4″W x 19-1/4″D
- Height with dust ports: 71″
- CSA certified meeting CSA C22.2 #105–1953 and UL 987–7 standards
- Approximate shipping weight: 1870 lbs.