The W1740 Bench-Top drum Sander is a smaller shop-sized unit that delivers the even sanding performance that only a self-feeding drum sander can provide. With 12″ width and 3-3/4″ thickness capacity, this sander handles most stock sizes produced in a home shop, which makes it the ideal machine for removing the telltale surface marks from a planer. Accepts hook-and-loop sanding rolls for easy installation and grit changes. Certified meeting CSA and UL standards.
- Sanding motor: 1-1/2 HP, 115V, single-phase, 13A
- Conveyor motor: 1/8 HP, single-phase, 0.3A
- Feed rates: Variable (2.47-17.3 FPM)
- Drum surface speed: 2127 FPM
- Max. stock dimensions: 12″W x 3-1/2″H
- Min. stock length: 8″
- Min. stock width: 2″
- Sanding drum size: 4″
- Sanding belt size: 3″ x 72″ hook & loop
- Dust port: 2-1/2″
- CSA certified
- Footprint: 22-1/4″W x 13-1/2″D
- Approximate shipping weight: 160 lbs.