The W1828 production style 12 inch disc sander is ideal for shaping and smoothing edges, squaring end-cuts and truing simple and compound miters. This woodworking sanding machine’s precision ground cast iron table adjusts for bevel sanding up to 45° and the 1 HP totally enclosed fan cooled direct drive motor spins at 1,700 RPM, which is ideal for wood sanding applications. Shop Fox sander uses 12″ pressure sensitive adhesive sanding discs.
- Approximate shipping weight: 62 lbs.
- Precision-ground cast-iron table
- 0-45 degree table tilt
- 2″ dust port
- Table size: 15-3/4″ W x 4-1/2″ D
- Ball bearing construction
- Powder-coated finish
- Overall height: 14-1/2″
- Paddle switch with disabling key
- Disc: 12″ cast aluminum