The W2005 has a classic design and function, this fence is the perfect after-market upgrade for table saw owners that expect high precision and ease of use and installation. The torsion box design and simple cam lever action securely locks the SHOP FOX Classic Fence in position without deflection while cutting wood. Simple lift-off design makes fence removal a breeze, a great feature when using jigs and fixtures or performing cross cuts with a miter gauge. Also, available in a long rail version.
- Approximate shipping weight: 113 lbs.
- Wide right angle design for maximum accuracy and support
- Single-locking cam-action lever HDPE plastic fence surface for extremely low sliding resistance
- Fine-lined magnified cursor can be mounted on either side of the fence
- Simple mounting procedure for most brands of table saws
- Fence body has powder-coated finish for durability
- Standard rails provide 25″ maximum rip to the right of the blade
- Optional long rails provide 54″ maximum rip to the right of the blade
- Fits most table saws
- UPC-coded packaging