The W2006 is a classic in design and function. This fence is the perfect after-market upgrade for table saw that provide high precision and ease of use and installation. The torsion box design and simple cam lever action securely locks the SHOP FOX Classic Fence in position without deflection while cutting wood. Its simple lift-off design makes fence removal a breeze, and it is a great feature when using jigs and fixtures or performing cross cuts with a miter gauge. Also available with standard length rails.
- Braced support legs provide added strength and rigidity
- Wide right angle design for maximum accuracy and support
- Simple mounting procedure for most brands of table saws
- Fine-lined magnified cursor can be mounted on either side of the fence
- Single-locking cam-action lever HDPE plastic fence surface for extremely low sliding resistance
- Fence body has powder-coated finish for durability
- Long rails provide 54″ maximum rip to the right of the blade
- Fits most table saws
- UPC-coded packaging
- Approximate shipping weight: 198 lbs.