This is the perfect portable system for accurately cutting sheet goods without a table saw or panel saw. Designed to be used with the D4362 Shop Fox® Guide Rail and D4363 Accessory Pack (not included). The track saw W1835 and guide rail combination is great for trimming door bottoms, making plunge cuts in the middle of panels for window or electrical box knock-outs, and simply cutting full sheets of plywood down to size. The saw features a plunge-cutting ability and a riving knife for unmatched safety over conventional circular saws. Even when used without the guide rail, this Track Saw is highly accurate and provides additional safety over traditional circular saws.
- Motor: 120V, 1100W (1.5HP), 5500 RPM, 9A
- Blade rim speed: 9070 ft. per minute
- Max. cutting depth at 90°: without rail 2-5/32″, with rail 1-31/32″
- Max. cutting depth at 45°: without rail 1-5/8″, with rail 1-7/16″
- Included saw blade: 160mm x 20mm x 48T
- Adjustable depth limiter
- Anti-kickback protection
- Low profile blade guard for cuts as close as 5/8″ from wall
- Dust port diameter: 1-1/2″
- Saw weight: 11 lbs.