This full 6″ benchtop jointer for sale combines rugged cast iron construction in a compact design. With features like a fully adjustable fence and a quick adjustment knife design, this Shop Fox W1829 jointer can handle bevel jointing up to 45°, and does not require a time consuming and frustrating knife setting jig. A built in mini impeller actually sucks the chips away from the cutterhead and blows them out the dust port. A dust connection filter chute sized to fit a standard galvanized trash can is also included to keep things neat and tidy.
- Motor: 1-1/2 HP, 110V, single-phase, 12A
- Max. Width of Cut: 6″
- Min. Workpiece Length: 8″
- Max. Depth of Cut (per pass): 1/8″
- Cutterhead Speed: 10,000 RPM
- Cuts per minute: 20,000
- Cutterhead Diameter: 1-7/8″
- Knives: 2 (HSS), 6″ x 7/8″ x 3/32″
- Footprint: 18-7/8″ x 11″
- Table Size: 28-1/2″ x 6-1/4″
- Fence Size: 22-7/8″ x 4-5/16″
- Dust Port: 2-1/2″
- Fully adjustable fence with 90° and 45° stops
- Includes free pair of safety push blocks
- Approximate Shipping weight: 82 lbs.