The all cast-iron construction of the ST1008 Benchtop Wood Lathe, and its 1/2 HP motor provide plenty of stability and power to turn bowls up to 10″ wide and spindles up to 15″ long (or 38″ long with the optional Bed Extension ST1009). This benchtop wood lathe has six speeds from 480 to 4023 RPM. Some features include: live center, spur center, 3″ faceplate, and tool rest.
- Motor: 1/2 HP, 120V, single-phase, 6A
- Swing over bed: 10″
- Distance between centers: 15″, 38″ with optional extension bed
- Swing over tool rest: 7-1/2″
- Tailstock travel: 3-1/4″
- Speeds: 480, 1270, 1960, 2730, 3327, 4023 RPM
- 1″ x 8 TPI right hand spindle
- MT#2 spindle taper and tailstock taper
- Overall dimensions: 34″L x 8-3/4″W x 15″H
- Includes tool rest, live center, spur center and 3″ faceplate
- Approximate shipping weight: 98 lbs.