FencePRO featherboard is designed for use to hold down material on all types of fences. FencePRO features the same EVA feather technology as the FeatherPRO/FeatherDUO, which has revolutionized featherboard performance and safety. With FencePRO, you apply firm downward pressure yet still maintain a smooth glide. The feathers apply greater surface contact area that dampen vibration without marring material for the cleanest possibly cut. FencePRO protects you against kickback far better than plastic or wood feathers. EVA is a High Density closed cell material that is exceptionally durable and absorbs energy from kickback. Feathers are also shatterproof and unlike plastic feathers can be replaced if damaged. FencePRO offers benefits you simply cannot get with plastic or wooden feathers. Use FencePRO with our FeatherPRO featherboards for the ultimate in feed control and safety. FencePRO comes in a 2- pack for use separately or for stacking.
- Sold 2 Per Package
- UNMATCHED SAFETY: Patented hinge feather design absorbs kickback and provides 5x greater resistance against kickback versus plastic or wood feathers.
- REVOLUTIONARY FEED CONTROL: Thicker EVA feathers increase the amount of surface contact on the work piece, ensuring a smoother glide and superior infeed control.
- VIBRATION DAMPENING: EVA Feathers absorb vibration and minimize chatter for a cleaner cut. Feathers are non-marring. Feathers will not harm carbide blades or router bits in case accidental contact.
- VERSATILE ? Feathers are reversible, replaceable, and interchangeable.
- SPECIFICATION: Sold in a 2 pack with hardware for individual use and stacking. Product is intended for use on Fences with a T Slot for mounting. Ideal for use on Table Saw and Router Fence applications or custom fixtures. Hardware includes two 5/16? 18, 1 1/2? T Bolts and two Bow branded ergonomic knobs for use individually. Also includes one 5/16? 18, 2.1/4? Bolt for stacking. Total slot travel is 4?. From the end of the slot (highest position on the fence) to the tip of the feathers is 1 1/4?.