Set with Reusable Centrotec Shank provides a precise, compact, and durable solution for drilling wood, metal, and plastic. Precision-ground HSS steel stays sharp longer for precise hole drilling and a long service life. This set is based on a replaceable drill bit that fits securely into a reusable Centrotec shank for quick and efficient use with the FESTOOL Centrotec Chuck System. The reusable Centrotec shank can also be used with all three-jaw chucks for no-slip performance. Though this set includes 2 additional replacement bits, 10-packs of HSS Spiral Drill replacement bits are also available. Set includes 3 bits, reusable Centrotec shank, set screw and allen wrench. The FESTOOL Centrotec System is designed to deliver a better transfer of force between the drill and the bit, with no chance for bit slippage or marring of the drill bit. The Centrotec Chuck design enables a full 1/2 pound reduction in weight, and reduces the overall length, or clearance, by nearly 1-1/2 inches. The quick-change Centrotec system delivers a faster, more efficient means of changing bits and driver tips than any keyless chuck system, and virtually eliminates run out.
- Set includes 6.5mm HSS Spiral drill bits (Qty 3), and a reusable Centrotec shank for fast, efficient and precise drilling
- Precision-ground HSS steel stays sharp longer for precise hole drilling and a long service life
- Tip grind and flute design are ideal for drilling into wood, metal and plastics
- Centrotec design can be used with Centrotec Chuck System, or with any three-jaw keyless chuck system
- Complete drill bit with bit holder and 2 replacement drill bits
- Diameter 1/4″ (6.5 mm)
hexagon socket wrench