This heavy-duty 7-1/2 HP tilting-spindle shaper has got it all: A -5? to 45? spindle tilt with highly accurate dial-type angle scale, precision-ground cast-iron table with vertical and horizontal hold-downs, split micro-adjustable fence, a huge sealed dust removal chamber below the table with a separate dust hood and port above the cutter, quick and easy spindle speed change system, and a large 10″ maximum cutter capacity. Just as you?d expect from an industrial machine, the Shop Fox W1807 is built from the ground up with the dependability to run all day long. Extras on this heavy duty shaper include three different table inserts, heavy-duty miter gauge, and 7 spindle spacers.
- Motor: 7-1/2 HP, 220V/440V, 3-phase, 3450 RPM, 20A/10A
- Spindle travel: 6-5/8″
- Spindle tilt: -5? to 45?
- Spindle size: 1-1/4″
- Max. cutter height: 6″
- Spindle length: 7″
- Spindle openings: 2-3/4″, 6″, 9-3/4″, 13-3/4″ without insert
- Spindle speeds: 3900, 5000, 7200, 9400 RPM
- Max. cutter diameter: 10″
- Table counterbore: 13-3/4″
- Precision-ground cast-iron table size: 47-1/4″ x 35-1/2″ x 3-1/8″
- Floor-to-table height: 34-1/4″
- Fence: cast-iron, independently adjustable
- Switch: magnetic with thermal overload protection
- Micro-adjustable fence
- Precise dial-scale-indicated spindle tilt
- Front-mounted spindle lock
- Four spindle speeds
- Two 5″ dust ports
- Includes heavy-duty miter gauge
- Spindle spacers, hold-down assemblies, and table inserts
- Approximate shipping weight: 996 lbs.