Double -side sponge with unique grit coating on soft core foam compresses to conform to sensitive surface profiles providing even surface preparation with even pressure distribution.
Whether for those difficult-to-reach spots or for carrying out minor corrections, the new Granat (Garnet) premium hand sanding abrasives ensure you will achieve the desired sanding results quickly and efficiently, even for hand sanding. Long lasting, high-performance abrasives are resistant to tearing and are durable and washable. The synthetic resin bonding provides a tenacious grip for long lasting cutting power without grooves or scratches. Specially formed sponges provide unique profiles tackle hard-to-solve hand sanding problems, and sheets and rolls, tackle common sanding needs.
- Helps achieve an outstanding final finish
- Abrasives have excellent surface quality
- No wrinkles or kinking for optimal protection of the surface
- High material removal
- Less grit break-out
- Easy cleaning for a longer life time
- Outstanding adaptation due to foam backing material
- Manual hand sanding abrasives for any application
- Ideal for sanding radius profiles and mould surfaces