Compatible with Festool DS 400 and DTS 400 sanders. Available in P40-P400 – grit abrasives for heavy-duty applications. A premium abrasive composed of hardened Aluminum Oxide and Ceramic Grit for scratch resistant coatings and high VOC coatings. Festool offers a fully integrated sanding solution for all your applications, from aggressive stock removal to superfine, finish sanding. With a complete line of abrasives in a wide assortment of different types and grits ranging from 24 to 4,000, Festool has the perfect paper to meet your specific application needs. Festool abrasives, with their high tech coatings, provide maximum resistance to clogging and smearing, which means longer lasting abrasives and less rework. Save money by reducing costs and achieve consistent, high-quality results.
- Convex shaped abrasives and pads enable easy sanding of edgets and rabbets, and include a triangular point for accessing tight corners.
- Festool abrasives are engineered and manufactured to strict FEPA standards, guaranteeing uniform abrasive positioning and consistent sanding results.
- for repair compound, filler, varnish (especially VOC varnishes and hard base layers)
- Processing modern paint systems
- Recommended for VOC clear coats
- Processing hard sublayers
- Processing plastics, mineral materials, acrylic, repair compounds, fillers
- Painter and varnisher
There are no reviews yet.