The Shop Fox W1837 is for shop owners who don’t need all the heft and horsepower (and extra cost) of a true cabinet saw. Easy to transport weight and size, this 10” hybrid table saw features cabinet mounted trunnions and an enclosed steel stand for maximum dust collection like a true cabinet saw. This 10″ hybrid table saw features cutting capacities that stand toe-to-toe with any 10″ cabinet saw on the market.
- Interchangeable true riving knife offers protection for non-through cutting operations that require removal of the blade guard.
- Serpentine belt and pulley system for quieter, smoother operation with better power transfer than a standard V-belt drive system.
- 2 HP, 120V/240V, single-phase motor prewired to run on a 120V, 20A circuit
- Enclosed cabinet bottom with 4″ dust port
- Precision-ground cast iron table with steel wings measures 40-1/4″ x 27″
- Rip capacity: 30″ to right, 15″ to left
- Lift-off fence with front/rear locking ability
- Quick remove/replace blade guard
- Riving knife
- Weight: 243 lbs
- Shop Fox table saw W1837 includes a 10″ x 40-tooth carbide tipped blade, standard and dado table inserts, miter gauge, push stick, and arbor wrenches
- Certified to ETL and UL Standards