The powerful AGC 18 cordless angle grinder is highly durable and built for the professional remodeler who needs reliable, versatile performance. With its enclosed brushless motor, protected electronics, and variable speed, the AGC 18 is built to last and perform in a broad variety of applications. This powerful grinder is extremely simple to use — with a keyless arbor and guard change, variable speed, and a unique battery position for cut-off operation.
All Festool power tools include a 3-year wear-and-tear warranty, 2-day standard repair time, and 1-month satisfaction guarantee.
- Work appropriately for the material: Speed can be steplessly adjusted between 4500 and 8500 rpm
- Ideal ergonomics for cutting work: Its design means that it fits well in the user’s hand, runs smoothly and generates few vibrations
- Systems get it done: Compatible with the battery packs and chargers in the Festool 18 Volt System
- Fully covered by comprehensive Festool 3-2-1 Service
- Get results fast: Thanks to the powerful, brushless – and therefore maintenance-free – EC-TEC motor
- Soft start-up, electronic overload protection, motor brake and restart protection
- Robust and long-lasting: Enclosed motor and cast electronics are safely protected against dust
- Auxiliary handle VIBRASTOP
- Flange BF_AGC 18
- Guard SH-AGC 18
- Key KF-AGC 18
- Quick-Acting clamping nut
- Systainer SYS3 M187
Does not include batteries
There are no reviews yet.