The W1676 Disc combination (6″ x 48″ Belt and 10″ Disc) sander bridges the large gap between the bench-top models and the more expensive industrial models. The 1 HP motor offers plenty of torque for all your sanding operations and the weight of the heavy cast iron construction and full cabinet stand keeps vibration in check. The cabinet is 100% usable for storage.
- Motor: 1 HP, 110V/220V, prewired 110V, single-phase, 3450 RPM, 14A/7A
- Precision-ground cast-iron table
- Belt size: 6″ x 48″
- 10″ computer-balanced cast-iron disc
- Quick change belt release
- Belt speed: 1900 FPM
- Disc speed: 2420 FPM
- Cabinet-style stand with powder-coated finish
- Heavy-duty miter gauge
- Dust ports: 2-1/2″ for disc and 2″ for belt
- Ball bearing construction
- Approximate shipping weight: 168 lbs.