If you are sick of fussing with your pocket hole machine’s hold-down clamp, the new patented W1833 Pocket Hole Machine has a unique NO ADJUST hold-down, making it the fastest, easiest-to-use pocket hole machine available. Place any thickness material from 1/2″ to 1-1/2″ thick against the fence and stops, and simply pull the handle down. You can go from making face frames, casework, drawers etc. without stopping between operations. This allows two or more people to share the same machine without losing time between setups. Also, great for hobbyists who want little or NO machine changeover between different woodworking operations. In addition, you can connect multiple machines together if you want to ramp up your production speed.? Just set the stops on one machine for wide face frame parts and set the stops on the other for narrow ones, and you’ll be amazed at how much time you can shave off your production runs and projects.
- Motor: 1/2 HP, 120V, single-phase, 3A, 17,500 RPM
- Spindle speed: 2500 RPM
- material thickness range: 1/2″ – 1-1/2″
- Drilling angle: 15?
- Fence: 12″
- Two flip stops for drilling consistency
- Auto start/stop motor actuation with pull of handle
- Auto-adjust clamping foot mechanism for workpiece thickness between 1/2″ to 1-1/2″
- Cuts both diameter holes for pocket screws at the same time
- Ideal for face framing
- Special construction design allows two or more machines to be connected side by side to maximize production efficiency
- Overall size: 29″L x 18″W x 27″H
- Approximate shipping weight: 62 lbs.