The precision-ground cast-iron table and disc platen of the W1815 15″ Disc Sander with brake produce true, flat edges from 45? to 90?. Whether finishing long edges and end grain, or simply ?working to the line,? this Disc Sander will prove to be invaluable.
- X- and Y-axis miter slots
- Cabinet stand with storage shelf
- Electronic brake system that stops the disc within 3 seconds after power is switched off
- 1-1/2 HP, 220V, single-phase, 1725 RPM, 12A
- Disc: 15″ PSA
- Table tilt: 15 to -45?
- Precision-ground cast-iron table
- Precision-ground cast-iron disc
- Table size: 20″W x 12″D
- Floor-to-table height: 37″
- Ball bearing construction
- Powder-coated finish
- Safety switch with disabling key
- Dust port: 2-1/2″
- Footprint: 26″W x 20-1/2″D
- Overall height: 46″
- Approximate shipping weight: 194 lbs.